Senior Quality Systems Analyst
- Senior Quality Assurance Analyst, will understand and analyze requirement documents /user stories to identify the testable requirements for projects around Web applications, Web Services and Data Integration Services (ETL).
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Developers and Product Managers in requirements and sprint discussions; contribute to documenting quality & testable requirements/stories.
- Review project requirements and specifications throughout the testing lifecycle with a goal of providing active feedback and gather clarifications in order to effectively prepare test scenarios and ensure testability.
- Analyze and understand Web services architecture, ETL structural mapping, ETL process workflow and technical specification documents.
- Develop ETL Test scenarios and Automate ETL Testing process.
- Maintain existing ETL test scenarios based on enhancements/changes every sprint.
- Perform End-to-End ETL data validation between Source and Target systems by writing complex SQL queries.
- Design and implement API-level tests for various RESTful web services, considering quality, performance and scalability of the applications.
- Develop automated test suite for various backend RESTful Web Services.
- Perform Manual and Automated testing.
- Identify, document, and report defects/issues in a timely manner.
- Able to work independently with limited direction and should be a self-starter as well as a team player.
· Healthcare ETL Product Experience
· Exposure to Atlasssian tools (Jira)
· Exposure to OMOP data model.
· Any testing certifications in hand or willing to obtain.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have 2 - 4 years of experience in following QA Process and tools in an agile environment.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of experience in writing SQL queries using Oracle/SQL Server/PostgreSQL database.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in ETL data validation.
- + years of significant experience testing RESTful API Services with solid understanding and experience handling HTTP Requests and JSON.
- Experience with REST Assured or similar tools.
- Minimum 2 year of experience using any Open Source Automated Testing tools.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) using Jenkins, GIT or similar tools
- Experience with load and/or performance testing tools like Jmeter.