BACK TO CAREERS
Senior Quality Systems Analyst
- Develop and Implement a Quality Assurance process for Software Development and Deployment projects.
- Guide team development efforts and provide technical leadership to ensure product and project delivery.
- Maintain high standards of quality assurance within the team by establishing best practices.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Educate and Mentor different teams about Quality Assurance process or systems initiatives and process changes.
- Effective communication with team members, other software developers, business analysts, Product and/or Project Managers.
- Participate in Project review meetings and provide updates on project progress.
- Collaborate with Development Project Managers to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues.
- Responsible for the performance management of employees on the team.
- Actively participate in Sprint Planning and Release Planning meetings in order to provide input on the amount of time required to test during each sprint/release.
- Collaborate with Business Analyst, Product Development, Data Analyst and ETL teams to understand the testing needs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree [Information Technology or related] with 60 mos. experience in the following:
- Test and Defect Management tools: HP Quality Center, HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Microsoft Test Manager (MTM), Team Foundation Server (TFS), Team track and Bugzilla
- Extensive experience using Database Management Systems: MS Access, Sql Server 2012 and Oracle 10G
- Querying tools used: Sql Developer, Sql Server Administrator for preparing PL/SQL, T-SQL queries
- Verified Search Indexing using Apache Solr tool.
- Executed Testing Projects in Microsoft Dotnet Framework, SharePoint and Java/J2ee environments.
- Executed Automated Test cases with Automated Testing tool: HP QTP (now called as UFT)
- Batch process testing through Putty tool using Unix commands
- Experienced in using PDF comparison tool: PDFCompare and Web Debugging: Fiddler
- HRMS ERP Software’s used: Ramco, hSenidHRM, AdrenalineHRMS
- Virtual Environment: Citrix, VMware
- Product Processor: Netx360
- Content Management Tool: Ovitas