BACK TO CAREERS
Senior Quality Systems Analyst
- • Develop and Implement a Quality Assurance process for Software Development and Deployment projects.
- • Guide team development efforts and provide technical leadership to ensure product and project delivery.
- • Maintain high standards of quality assurance within the team by establishing best practices.
- • Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- • Educate and Mentor different teams about Quality Assurance process or systems initiatives and process changes.
- • Effective communication with team members, other software developers, business analysts, Product and/or Project Managers.
- • Participate in Project review meetings and provide updates on project progress.
- • Collaborate with Development Project Managers to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues.
- • Responsible for the performance management of employees on the team.
- • Actively participate in Sprint Planning and Release Planning meetings in order to provide input on the amount of time required to test during each sprint/release.
- • Collaborate with Business Analyst, Product Development, Data Analyst and ETL teams to understand the testing needs.
- Test and Defect Management tools:HP Quality Center, HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Microsoft Test Manager (MTM), Team Foundation Server (TFS), Team track and Bugzilla
- Extensive experience using Database Management Systems: MS Access, Sql Server 2012 and Oracle 10G
- Querying tools used: Sql Developer, Sql Server Administrator for preparing PL/SQL, T-SQL queries
- Verified Search Indexing using Apache Solrtool.
- Executed Testing Projects in Microsoft Dotnet Framework, SharePoint and Java/J2ee environments.
- Executed Automated Test cases with Automated Testing tool: HP QTP (now called as UFT)
- Batch process testing through Putty tool using Unixcommands
- Experienced in using PDF comparison tool: PDFCompareand Web Debugging: Fiddler
- HRMS ERP Software’s used: Ramco, hSenidHRM, AdrenalineHRMS
- Virtual Environment: Citrix, VMware
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum Requirements for the Position—Bachelor’s Degree [Information Technology or related] with 60 mos. experience in the following: