Client Deployment Project Manager (PM)
Reporting to the Client Deployment Manager, the Client Deployment Project Manager is responsible for client implementations of Signet Accel products as well as other initiatives that would benefit from formal project management. Duties include planning and directing project plans, project schedules, compiling project status reports, managing project meetings, and identifying / resolving risks and issues. Projects vary in size and scope. Projects will require technical knowledge, flexibility and in some instances, tailored project management solutions. This role requires engagement of both internal and external stakeholders.
This position will report to the Client Deployment Manager.
- Managing the implementation of client deployment projects. Developing project plans. Setting up and directing project/program schedules and budgets. Monitoring project/program from initiation through delivery or completion, interfacing with clients. Coordinating/organizing interdepartmental activities, ensuring completion of the specific project/program on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Leading others to solve complex problems where significant initiative and independent judgment is required.
- Developing and presenting project communications to influence key internal and external stakeholders .
- Setting project/program expectations and implementation plans, monitoring success against business objectives, and recommending adjustments to approach in response to changing business needs.
- Leading cross-functional, cross-business project teams
- Providing guidance, feedback, coaching, mentoring and training to junior project managers and project analysts
- Negotiating with stakeholders and sponsors to set expectations and build consensus around project objectives
- Monitor and evaluate overall project progress and identify gaps and potential risks before they impact the project schedule or the final deliverable product
- Ensuring business readiness and the successful deployment of the solution
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience
- PMP Certification preferred
- Experience with Scrum Methodology and Agile Methodologies preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 3-5 years project management and business analysis experience in Technology or Software related fields
- Fluency in use of Microsoft Suite
- Objective oriented with attention to detail; an analytical approach to problem solving
- High level of initiative as well as an ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience in health care information technology preferred